Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wanna Know a Secret Meme

I'm working on a project I can't share yet, so I'm going to join in Scout's Wanna Know a Secret Meme instead. The idea is to share a little secret that may make people lose respect for you. Here goes... *deep breath*

Dirtly little secret the first: I'm addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV series.) My hubby and I watched the whole seven seasons as quicky as possible, and then started over at season one. Now that we're back up to season six (in the space of a few months), we're slowing down to one a week to make it last. I adore the evolution of the characters, and admire their struggle against evil. I love that good versus evil isn't painted in black and white. And, as an added bonus, it's quippy. I loves me a quippy show.

Dirty little secret the second: My children know all the words to the musical episode, because it's what we play in the car as we're driving to and from our errands and homeschool activities. No, I do not let them watch the show. Heh.

Dirty little secret the last: When I'm dying for a Buffy fix, I read fanfic. Don't tell anyone.

Saturday Sky just as soon as I actually go anywhere... you've already seen the view from my backyard.

No comments: