Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday Sky - 17 March 2007


Happy St. Paddy's Day! This was the view during our weekly Saturday Drive.



This gorgeous stuff is on my needles now. Just the thing for the winter blahs. It's Jitterbug 100% superwash wool in the Mardi Gras colorway.



Last week we were up in Ohio, and my sock came along (as always.) This week, I'll make its mate on the way to Alabama. Life lately has been a lot of laundry and packing with homeschooling stuck in between. I'm pretty bummed that I'm going to miss the Harlot's event in New York this week. But, my hotel in Huntsville is only three minutes from a yarn store. The fact that I know this before leaving home amuses my hubby.

So - we'll be hitting the space and rocket center, the local science museum, and the yarn store. Is there anything else in Huntsville that we really must see?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ohio? You didn't stop to see me? Oh wait, I was out of the country...good thing for you!

Lynn said...

Ok that is one gorgeous sky and some really gorgeous yarn!!! That sock is looking nice!