Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday's Saturday Sky - 24 Mar 2007

We're back and slowly acclimating to life at home. Now, if I could find the energy to buy some milk for the fridge and groceries for dinner, we'd really be on our way. So, in the name of procrastination, I'm writing my Saturday Sky entry instead of doing what I should be doing.

We had a lovely time in Huntsville, though I am glad not to be living in a hotel. We spent most of our adventure time at the US Space and Rocket Center, though we did get out to Sci-Quest (a children's science museum) and a few playgrounds. On the way home, we stopped by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I love this place; it's lovely out of season as well as in. We spent Saturday at a kid-friendly B&B with lovely views. Here are some of my Saturday Sky photos from last Saturday:

The morning:




Mid-day, on the way over to Cades Cove:


Sunset, shortly before we had a nice little campfire:


I'm glad to be back! The second sock is almost done, so expect photos later in the week.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ok you SO need to tell me abt this kid friendly B&B in the Smokies... We have a trip planned for the area and I would love to stay in a place like this......
Beautiful skies as usual, I find myself looking up and admiring the sky much more often than I ever have.
Welcome home! Now go get some milk!!

Ann said...

Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing..no matter what day of the week it is!