Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dear Yarn Shop Owners

Dear Yarn Shop Owners,

Crystal Palace has two new sock yarns, Panda Cotton and Panda Wool. For someone, like myself, who lives for a fingering-weight yarn with less than 50% wool, this is a Big Thing. I would be oh-so-happy if someone would actually STOCK the stuff. Yes, I've looked. Yes, I've worked the phone. I have found a sum total of one (1) store that stocks it... and they only carry the cotton; I'm really looking for the wool. I'm getting a little frustrated at this point.

If you stock it, allergic sock knitters will come.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Crystal Palace Yarns said...

I'm glad you are hunting for our new Panda Cotton - we just began shipping it and you should be able to find it by searching with Google soon as shops get it up on their Web sites - also check the Shop List on our web site for online shops, many have been shipped by now.

www.straw.com is home page.

Happy Socking!

Susan at CPY