Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Frog Says, "Rip-it!"

A Cautionary Tale for New Lace Knitters


This is what an incorrect sl2-k1-p2sso looks like.
This is what a correct sl2-k1-p2sso looks like, after you re-read the directions and discern your mistake. sl2 together. TOGETHER, folks.
This is how long you - okay, I - can knit, thinking “I hope that blocks out…” before re-reading the directions and actually seeing what they say.




This is what the scarf looks like now. Thirteen days. I can make it. Gotta go now.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OMG.....All that work back in a ball!! I hope it works better the second time around. And it looked beautiful in your picture too!

BTW TAG!! YOU'RE IT! Come to my blog for details.....

JulieFrick said...

Good GOD you're brave! I would've just continued the mistake. It's all just a bunch of holes, right?