Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Sky - 19 Aug

One thing I love about where I live is the plethora of lakes - they're everywhere. This one is about five minutes from my house; I couldn't resist driving out to see what the sky looked like over the water. Gorgeous, as always.

In crafting news: not much is going on. Small progress on the baby quilt, and small progress on other little things.

However, I know much more Spanish than I did last week. I can also tell you more than you want to know about rocks, minerals, and gems. I have mediated arguments about whether mice lived at the time of the dinosaurs, and the practicality of travelling back in time to end said argument once and for all. If this is what they argue about when they're six, I wonder what we'll be thinking about in five years. It boggles the mind.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

WOW that is a beautiful sky!!!! Mine's been grey all day.