Thursday, September 07, 2006

I do still knit...


Contrary to what my blog looks like, I do still spend more time crafting than looking at the sky. Currently, however, everything is currently 'in progress', and I'm pretty sure y'all don't want to hear about how many more inches of this or how many more quilt squares of that I have done. So, lookee-see, aren't those beautiful clouds?

I just signed up for a free-motion quilting class next week. I'm excited, because I've tried this before at home with disasterous results. I can normally just sort of "do" anything, and free-motion quilting kicked. my. butt. After getting the supply list for the class, I think I realized my first mistake. Darning foot?! I own about 15 feet for my little Viking, but 'darning foot' isn't one of them. Happily, googling for a local supplier landed me at a site for a sewing shop I didn't know about across town. Adventure! :)

2 comments:

SJ said...

Great photo!

Stacy said...

Thanks!